I'm ready for Winter

A new set of Dunlop Winter Sport 3D's, and I'm ready for anything. I got 7 good seasons out of my (now discontinued) M2's, so I'm staying with Dunlop.

Reply to
dizzy

yeah, they are good for that ... I have Conti Extremes if I need to 4 hour up over Donners Pass into Reno.

If I was living on the Ice Road like you do and need them on 24 hours a day and sometimes 4 wheel it over to work as that is your job ... then Dunlop is the one I would go for as well.

dizzy wrote:

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane