I need your hands!!!

Dear friends.You see , I am a new graduater from college.Now I am working in a steel-wooden door factory with poor English.There is a great big exhibition next month.But I am still not very clear for the vocabulary for the informations of the doors.Eg:The material and the feature .Please send me some message.Maybe just one or two words useful.That is enough for a poor guy lack of vocabulary.Thanks.God blesses!

Reply to
Zealotqq

BMW stopped fitting wooden doors decades ago....

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling