I want a BMW Z4

Please help me make my dream come true and klick on the link below!

Thank you verry mutch!!

Reply to
Gert de Mooij

What are you, STUPID?

Nobody in his right mind will click tha tlink.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Oops, that should be "that link."

Sometimes I type too fast ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I clicked it. I laughed. Begging for dollars is all he's doing. His English is the worst I've ever seen from a Dutchie.

Reply to
Mack

Pathetic. Still, full marks for front.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Well, if grammar is all it takes, let me pass along my bank account, and you can all make deposits for me.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hows your Dutch?

Reply to
Pashlipops

Very good. Do that. I'll just pass the info along to my Nigerian colleagues.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I'm American buddy. We don't need to know any other language because we can buy countries like Holland 1000x over. Dutch need to know other languages because their economic livelihood depends on it.

Reply to
Mack

Gosh, you sound even worse that an Englishman... ;-)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I was lapping a Z4 3.0 on a circuit in my MX-5!! Don't waste your money!!! Or anyone else's :-) (OK it is supercharged, but it was the handling that let me leave the Z4 for dead)

Reply to
aeroturbo

Hehe, yeah. I get sick of the superior attitudes of most Euros about this topic. Everybody's lazy, especially Europeans with their 5 week paid holidays. And yeah, Americans are lazy too. So why would people, in the aggregate, waste time learning another language? Economics. That's why polyglots tend to come from the smaller economies (Scandinavian, Holland, Belgium, etc.) Most Americans, Chinese, Mexicans, etc. don't because learning another language has a huge opportunity cost and doesn't pay for most people in these countries.

Reply to
Mack