I want a BMW Z4

Please help me make my dream come true and klick on the link below!
http://www.ikwileenz4.nl /
Thank you verry mutch!!

What are you, STUPID?
Nobody in his right mind will click tha tlink.

Oops, that should be "that link."
Sometimes I type too fast ...

I clicked it. I laughed. Begging for dollars is all he's doing. His English is the worst I've ever seen from a Dutchie.

Pathetic. Still, full marks for front.
DAS
"Mack" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well, if grammar is all it takes, let me pass along my bank account, and you can all make deposits for me.

Very good. Do that. I'll just pass the info along to my Nigerian colleagues.
DAS
"Jeff Strickland" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:duqdnZMtbdZXpXPZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ez2.net...
Mack wrote:

Hows your Dutch?
I'm American buddy. We don't need to know any other language because we can buy countries like Holland 1000x over. Dutch need to know other languages because their economic livelihood depends on it.

Gosh, you sound even worse that an Englishman... ;-)
DAS
"Mack" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hehe, yeah. I get sick of the superior attitudes of most Euros about this topic. Everybody's lazy, especially Europeans with their 5 week paid holidays. And yeah, Americans are lazy too. So why would people, in the aggregate, waste time learning another language? Economics. That's why polyglots tend to come from the smaller economies (Scandinavian, Holland, Belgium, etc.) Most Americans, Chinese, Mexicans, etc. don't because learning another language has a huge opportunity cost and doesn't pay for most people in these countries.

Gert de Mooij wrote:

I was lapping a Z4 3.0 on a circuit in my MX-5!! Don't waste your money!!! Or anyone else's :-) (OK it is supercharged, but it was the handling that let me leave the Z4 for dead)