ICE Upgrade on 330Ci

Hi all,
I have a 2002 330Ci Clubsport that has a standard casette tape head unit, with a 6-cd changer in the boot. I am looking to upgrade the ICE to give me
(a) sat-nav and (b) MP3 CD playback. Can anyone suggest a suitable upgrade path?
Thanks, steve
I recommend JVC MP3 players because I have one. I had a Kenwood previously but it is chunky and lacks bass. I have JBL amplifier and subwoofer and they perform well. Get at least a 1000 watts woofer and above 500 watts amps.