IceLink Plus + E39 Navi/TV No sound

Hi,
I'm trying to install IceLink Plus on my E39 Touring (1999). It has a Professional RDS Cassette player with 4:3 Navi+TV.
I can control the iPod with the radio (and steering wheel) controls and
can see song titles on the Navi screen, but I can't hear any sound.
The iPod in question works well in another car (with a Business player), so it should not be the problem.
My guess is that the white audio cable is connected to the wrong pin...?
Teemu