IceLink Questions / Problems

Hi,
I have just fitted the Ipod IceLink to my 2004 M3 Coupe and it seems to work fine, there's just a couple of things that are not quite right.
When the "text on" is enabled it doesn't matter if I press the button to
display the clock, it always switches back to displaying the ID3 tag after displaying the clock for a couple of seconds. The little clock symbol does actually stay on as though the clock should be displayed but it isn't.
Also when my phone is conected to the car via bluetooth and somebody calls me it only displays their name for a second or so and then it just says "phone". I'm not sure what it does when I make calls but I'd like it to display the name of the person calling and actually give me a chance to see who it is without looking at the handset.
Thanks in advance
Daz
try asking this on
www.ipodmycar.com

That's normal. It's supposed to do that. The assumption is that you wouldn't have turned on the ID3 tags if you didn't want to see them.

Sorry, no idea on this one...