ICV Location - 92 E36

Been trying to locate the ICV on my 92 320i (European Spec). Been through the ETK and looked everywhere under the intake manifold - no success.

I know one hose apparently comes from under the manifold - where does the other connect. Where does the electrical connect to - perhaps I can reverse trace this.

Anyone have a picture where this thing is?

Thanks very much

Reply to
Disco

You might also try ISCV.