ICV Location - 92 E36

Been trying to locate the ICV on my 92 320i (European Spec). Been through the ETK and looked everywhere under the intake manifold - no success.
I know one hose apparently comes from under the manifold - where does the
other connect. Where does the electrical connect to - perhaps I can reverse trace this.
Anyone have a picture where this thing is?
Thanks very much

You might also try ISCV.
--
*Remember not to forget that which you do not need to know.*