iDrive malfunction

Anybody have info on why the entire iDrive system freezes. There are times i cannot operate the cd, radio, nav, ... sound is on mute and nothing works. It resets after few hours of car being turned off. Is there a way to force the reset. 2004 530i.

Reply to
PPSMAP

I'll bet there are loads of software updates for iDrive! I'd contact your dealer and make sure you've got the latest version.

Reply to
John Burns