iDrive on 3 Series

I was just curious. Did BMW discontinue iDrive on the 3 Series? I see no mention of it at their web site for the 3 Series. Was it not selling well? Does anyone have any figures as to what percentage of
the 3 Series were being sold with iDrive?
R.C.

iDrive isn't sold as a standalone option. You get it when you order the Nav system. When I asked my local dealer AllPro BMW in Ocala, FL they said that about half of the 3 series cars they sell have it. A "parking lot survey" of e90's around here in central Florida seems to support this.
Kyle. 98 740iL 01 525i
Thanks for the info.
R.C.
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:46:38 GMT, "Kyle and Lori Greene"