iDrive on 3 Series

I was just curious. Did BMW discontinue iDrive on the 3 Series? I see no mention of it at their web site for the 3 Series. Was it not selling well? Does anyone have any figures as to what percentage of the 3 Series were being sold with iDrive?

R.C.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

iDrive isn't sold as a standalone option. You get it when you order the Nav system. When I asked my local dealer AllPro BMW in Ocala, FL they said that about half of the 3 series cars they sell have it. A "parking lot survey" of e90's around here in central Florida seems to support this.

Kyle.

98 740iL 01 525i
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene