in California, any Doc fees etc for leasing?

When buying or leasing a BMW in California, is there Doc fees or any other fees?
Sometimes the dealer just add on whatever fees and we as the consumer
just sign the contract and pay for it.
I am looking for this car to buy with 2-7 days... if you have a price quote please let me know:
BMW X3 2008 $34960 Titanium Silver Metallic Upholstery Leatherette Cold Weather Package $910 Privacy Glass $320 Automatic
Leasing for 24 months <==$2500 down 12k annual mileage
Please specify the exact amount at signing, and the exact Monthly payment.
Of course there are doc fees. There are taxes and license fees too. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to type your name into the computer then click to spit out the forms? Sheesh, that has got to be worth $100 or so.
From the perspective of the state vis a vis the registration and documentation, buying or leasing is the same therefore the fees are there and they are also the same. From the perspective of the dealership, buying and leasiing are also pretty much the same, they have to document the lien holder and the buyer/leasee.
I can't see any logic to your question ...

what i mean is, so these are the only 3 fees that we have to pay?
1. document fee - $40 or $200? 2. license fee - DMV standard 3. taxes
coz sometimes, you see the "regional promotional fee" or "preparation fee"... i heard there are fees that they add on but you don't have to agree on paying.

The document fee is negotiable. I have only once in my life payed a document fee, and that was when I had NO choice. It was a buyback from BMW and everything was set in concrete. Once you start doing the paperwork, tell the dealer it will kill the deal unless he drops the fee.

Those fees, and the dealership can add Advertising Fees, and all sorts of stuff. They claim they have costs associated with being located in an "auto park" or "dealership mile" or whatever the term is they use. These costs can be added on as a fee. Think of the fees sort of like the home owner association fee that one might pay to live in a condo complex. Sometimes the landlord simply loads the fee into the rent, or he says that you pay them each month in addition to the rent. On a lease the analogy holds true but on a purchase the analogy falls apart a little. The point is, there is a dealer cost assoicated with each car he sells, and the fees are an attempt to capture some of those costs from the buyer instead of pay from his own profit margin. Doc, License, and Taxes are reasonable fees for the buyer to absorb, but the advertising fee, make-ready fee (where they clean the car before delivery to you) and other such fees are reasonably negotiated out of the cost to the buyer IF the buyer is strong enough to walk away from a car he wants.
Bottom line, the fees are not dependent on buying or leasing because from the dealership perspective the transaction is the same -- he sells a car to somebody and you drive it away. He can sell the car to a lease company -- perhaps his own or that of the automaker -- he can sell the car to the bank -- perhaps his own or that of the automaker -- or he can sell the car directly to you if you have a fat enough checkbook. In the first two, you make payments to an entity that has already paid the dealership for the car you drove away in. The dealer gets paid on the very first day of the financial agreement, so he does not care that it is a lease, sale to a bank, or a sale directly to you. With that in mind, the fees are the same -- except sales tax that is collected monthy as part of a lease payment.
Basically, you can refuse to pay these fees and be prepared to walk if they are not waived, or pay the fees and drive off in a new car. Or, meet somewhere in the middle.