In car Sat Nav unit for 5 series, E39

Hi In my look for a nice 540 E39, I'm coming accross some without the 'Comms' pack (ie. Sat Nav & TV).
Is there a good unit which someone can recommend, which looks good in the
E39, which has similar functionality??
Something that plays MP3s would also be nice.
Any advice appreciated
Thanks
Paul
Check out the following it will answer your questions:
http://www.bimmernav.com/index.html
Good Luck,
FSJ