In depth E-46 info

Just bought an 02 325, convert from Honda and Acura. I have a lift and do most of my own work, and was wondering if anyone has a good resource for in depth tech info on the E-46. Thanks.

Bentley Manual for e46.... great tool. and here: http://www.bmw325i.net/index.shtml

qslim wrote:

For parts information on BMW cars in general have a look at http://www.realoem.com , the E46 specific info is at http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do?vin=&kind=P&series 6&arch=0
The site from what I've read is based on the US models, however they seem to be pretty accurate in detail so long as you remember which side of the car the driver sits.
I've only just stumbled across this myself after picking up my E46 last week.
--
Regards,

JasonB
Cool, thanks. I just put one in my drive tonight. First German ride, been a longtime Lexus and Acura guy.