In dire need of body parts for E24 85 635csi !

Hello all, just joined and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction! I need a drivers side fender(US),nose piece,the drivers side headlights and all hardware behind and rubber strip that runs horizontal on front bumper!Thank you in advance!

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U

In the UK one would try scrapyards, however guess what the primary cause of early retirements in BMW's like the 635CSi is?

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Hmmmm! I'll take front end collisions for a 1000 !

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U

Being driven around like a mad thing on last week's Top Gear perhaps?

Q: Why did that 635's auto gearbox die towards the end of the race?

A: Because the driver had fitted a HUGE front air dam that stopped any air getting to the tranny oil cooler behind the front spoiler! Otherwise it would have won.

Reply to
John Burns

You have my condolences, and best wishes for a speedy recovery for the patient.

-Russ.

Reply to
Somebody

Yes,she is very sick! Resorted to 'banging' out pieces for now! The impact was greater than first thought and broke both engine mounts,yikes!But those are on the way.Hopefully the pieces can be banged straight enough to close bonnet for the time being,and the parts hunt goes on....................

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U