In dire need of body parts for E24 85 635csi !

Hello all, just joined and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction! I need a drivers side fender(US),nose piece,the drivers side headlights and all hardware behind and rubber strip that runs
horizontal on front bumper!Thank you in advance!

In the UK one would try scrapyards, however guess what the primary cause of early retirements in BMW's like the 635CSi is?
Hmmmm! I'll take front end collisions for a 1000 !

Being driven around like a mad thing on last week's Top Gear perhaps?
Q: Why did that 635's auto gearbox die towards the end of the race?
A: Because the driver had fitted a HUGE front air dam that stopped any air getting to the tranny oil cooler behind the front spoiler! Otherwise it would have won.

You have my condolences, and best wishes for a speedy recovery for the patient.
-Russ.
Yes,she is very sick! Resorted to 'banging' out pieces for now! The impact was greater than first thought and broke both engine mounts,yikes!But those are on the way.Hopefully the pieces can be banged straight enough to close bonnet for the time being,and the parts hunt goes on....................