in-trunk mp3/wma changer - model #

I just bought a used 525i, 1995, in great condition. I'm thinking about another changer for the trunk - has the standard 6-disk BMW changer now - For those that have upgraded to another in-trunk changer, mp3/wma player,
which one did you get, and does it work with the display on the radio?
Thanks
Scott