Independent BMW garages - London SW

I am looking for a reliable independent to service my (1999) 318Ti Sport. Can anyone recommend a reliable one.
Thanks in advance

See the reviews page on my site.

AMC 668-678 Garratt Lane Tooting London SW17 0NP 020 8944 9966
I've used them a couple of times for things that don't need a stamp in the book and/or I'm too busy to do myself.
Jobs done well and at a good price.
--
*Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.