info

I'm about to look at a 1999 740iL. I wanted to know if there anything I should really look closely for? Any help, would surely be appreciated.
TIA,
Bill
1 suggestion...investigate history...has car been wrecked 2 " ..is the service booklet filled out by a bmw dealer and stamped 3 " ...have a bmw dealer do a visiual inspection of vehicle 4 " ...avoid auction and ebay cars