Installing a DIN-sized business CD radio in an E36 bought with an aftermarket radio

I recently acquired an 1996 E36 3-series in beautiful shape. The only bad thing is that the previous owner took out the original stereo and replaced it with a horrible aftermarket unit. I've purchased a BMW
Business CD, like from a Z3. It will physically fit no problem, but how can I get a wiring harness to fit the back of the Business CD? Anybody else tried this?
waffled on about something:

I doubt there is a direct adapter (unless the Z3 has started using standard ISO wiring - unlikely), but you can get connectors that go into the original E36 loom for fitting aftermarket units. Hopefully the previous owner did this, and didn't just chop the plug off.
This is the plug that goes into the E36 loom http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product.php/II50/_cid02
If so, you just need the other half, the plug that goes into the Z3 unit and then an hour with a soldering iron.
Getting this end is going to be the tricky part, I think a trip to a breakers might be the easiest.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES