insurance

wish i knew about these sites earlier... find and compare car insurance quotes instantly (mostly lower quotes than insurance companies directly) here:
http://tinyurl.com/gu6p4 http://tinyurl.com/khaec http://tinyurl.com/z9qe6
says...

You should consider more than cost when buying insurance. Saving a few bucks a year will not seem so important when you make a claim and get the runaround, denied benefits, no option but low-quality repair shops and non-BMW replacement parts, and so on.
--
Peter Aitken

Peter A wrote:

I don't know about where you live, but here (TX) the policyholder can have it repaired at the dealer and the insurance company pays the price.
Personally, I rarely have claims. I save hundreds of dollars a year with Progressive. The "full-service" Allstates and State Farms took my money for many years before I realized I was paying a premium price for no service. I don't need a sales rep in the food chain, just give me solid coverage at a good rate that represents the risks.