Insurance settled, got my replacement

Hello,
I just wanted to thank everyone again for getting through a tough time. Last month, I had my car stolen (e46) and the car has not been recovered since then.
I finally bought a replacement, an e90 and it's nice to be back in this group again. New car drives great.
Especially thanks to Richard, Fred, & all others.
William

Cool, I'm happy it turned out ok for you.
Congrats on your new car. How about your observations between the E46 and E90?

Both are great cars. It seems like you get to feel the road more with the E46 vs. the E90. The E90 felt more roomier, smooth, and bigger for me, which is what I like. Only minor things I wish it had are an oil dipstick and a full size spare tire. The newer car has those run flat tires. Otherwise, I love the car very much.
Both are 325i's and none have the sport package.
William