Interested in an E36 325is

I love my 1995 Audi 90 CS but god is it unreliable. I'm sicking of a major break down every month so it's time to trade it in, and i'd really like a
92-95 (my price range) 325is.
I've done some reading about them online but would like to hear from real people, not webpages.
Some of my unanswered questions:
1) Are they reliable? Assuming it's been well kept. 2) What are their weak spots? 3) What should I check for? 4) Are they stronger performers? My Audi is very peppy with it's manual box! 5) Are they rust proofed like the Audi? 6) Will it break as much as my Audi? If so, I may as well forget the notion of buying one. 7) Fun to drive? Handle well? <--- Assuming yes to both questions 8) What's a good price to pay for a nice car? 9) What is considered high milleage? I see a lot with 150k or more. My Audi has 136k and feels like a new car. 10) Anything else that you can add to help in my search!
Thanks!