interior panel insulation/e30

I'm replacing the interior panels on my E30, and a couple of the new panels are missing the insulation on the back (that greenish/gray fiber (wool? jute?) pad ~3/4" thick). It's difficult to transplant from the old panels, so does anyone know where I can get that stuff in small quantities (by the square yard), or even what it's called?

Thanks,

Reply to
dhs