Interior window trim 325ci

I purchased a used 2002 325ci and it seems an interior trim piece around the drivers window came off. I found it in the trunk. At first, I hadn't noticed it was missing.While the car is still under warranty, do you think the dealer would replace it, or will he look at me like I have two heads? I'll be visiting him next week. Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe C