Intermittent Error message - PPPPPPP - displayed on dash

1993 BMW 318i

3 days ago I started my car and a problem: 'PPPPPPP' showed on the dash, and the tachometer, temp gauge and fuel gage weren't working

Also when I drove away a beeping sound started and continued until I either stopped the car or turned my signal lite on. Beeping sound would start again when I started a turn.

Next morning I started the car and everything appeared to be normal.

Hour later after parking the car and than restarting, the same problem appeared again.

Intermittent problem continues.

HELP: Does anyone recognize the problem/solution? Any suggestions.

Thank you

Reply to
Tony Versace