Invitation to new multi BMW forum

I just created it today and covers practically every model.I'm still working on it but it is 100% up and running. Also due to the amount of forums,I sure could use some moderators. I hope you consider joining
and if not,you are more than welcome to lurk.
If you do join,you will need a photo host such as Imageshack or photobucket to add photos.
Happy motoring Cheers Nutz
http://bmworldwide.bbfunplus.com
Mmmm, no E90 / E91 forum?!
Mmmm, no E90 / E91 forum?!
Consider it done ;-) I will add it shortly! Want to be the moderator?
I just added a E90 and E91 forum.;-)