iPOD adapter for 2007 bmw coupe

Hello,
I just received my 2007 BMW 328 coupe. I was under the impression that all new BMW's have an adapter or interface for the connection of an iPOD. Can someone please let me know what i need to do or buy in order
to connect my iPOD to my stereo so that I can control the iPOD through the radio controls.
Scott
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes. That someone would be the dealership from whom you purchased your new car. They should be able to fix you right up.
--
-Fred W

The iPod interface doesn't come standard with the coup. The dealer has to install the adapter himself, as it can't come prebuild from the factory. I have a 335d coup on order myself, and the dealer charged me 500 EUR for the iPod interface. Pretty expensive huh ...
You'll find more information here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f '
HTH
Frank
-- http://www.mirrorshades.be