Is there a published Z3 conv top troubleshooting procedure?

Got a 2000, the top doesn't even hum.
The fuse under the hood is good, haven't checked anything else yet.
Anyone have recommendations for tracking down the problem?
Thanks! Mike
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin