is there an after market intermittent wiper for BMW 325i 1995

My wipers have never worked well on the intermittent setting as well. Not much of a problem when I bought it used back when we lived in the SF Bay area (it's a BMW 325i 1995).

But now that I'm in the Seattle area - just east of Seattle living in a particularly rain-forest type area - it's a real problem. I use those wipers nearly very day from Oct-May, and drive a lot of miles.. It's the only thing I dislike about the car.

Are there any after market solutions? Thanks - Sabi

Reply to
mem43murphy