ISOFIX attachments - standard in UK E90 BMW 3 Series Saloons?

On the BMW website it seems to say that 3 Series 'Saloons' do indeed have ISOFIX attachments as standard, which is what I would expect.
But I saw a report criticising BMW for the 'fact' that ISOFIXes are an
optional extra. This may have been a mistake, or maybe they were referring to ISOFIXes in the front seat?
Can anyone confirm whether all E90 Saloons have ISOFIX attachements, in the rear, as standard? I am hoping to buy either a 2005 or 2006 320i, but want to continue using the ISOFIX-enabled baby seat I currently use in my humble 2001 VW Golf.
Thanks JC