koni kit impressions?

Hi All,
I'm thinking of installing the 1130 series Koni suspension kit (springs and shocks/struts) in my '00 328Ci as it's about time to "refresh" the suspension. (Due to the vagaries of distribution, I can
get the kit for less money than the shocks and struts alone, so I'm especially interested.) Does anyone have first-hand experience with this kit? If so, what are/were your impressions? This is my daily driver and weekend (autocross) warrior and I need to balance the performance and practical aspects as much as possible.
thanks, Mark