Last date to get a 2005 M3

Anyone know when that's happening? Anyone know when BMW will discontinue producing M3s with the E46 body?

Thanks.

Reply to
theThinker

M3 staying the same for '06

quite possibly '07 as well

snipped-for-privacy@canada.com

Reply to
330xi

Agreed, BMW site has 2006 M3 brochures. With manufacturing schedules we may see a few E46 2007 models before they make the switch. I doubt it. Well let me say it would not be wise to purchase one with a model change imminent. Double depreciation wammy.

Reply to
redline