layering car wax and cleaner agent

I wanted to wax my car, but I didn't have the time to do a detailed job. So, I got Eagle One Wax-As-You-Dry product just as a temporary solution until I have the time to do it right.

I followed the directions and I got some nice results. The surface of my car feels 'silky', and that hasn't gone away, and it's been 3 days into it. I figure this thing will last about a week.

I emailed Eagle One asking more about their product. Here's what they told me: Wax-As-You-Dry has some cleaner agent. It does not remove the any wax you may already have on your car. It layers on top of existing wax.

Now, I thought if a wax has cleaner agents, that the cleaner removes existing wax?

So what's the real story here? Am I being misled by Eagle One, or does it depend on what kind and how much cleaning agent you have in your wax? Or is it something else entirely?

thanks

Reply to
DaLoverhino