leather care recommendation?

Page 2 of 2

Thanks for the answers to my question on what you are using for maintaining your leather.
Please let me introduce the product that I'm using... and have been for the last fifteen years.
The product name is Kali Leather Life
Kali Leather Life was developed to prevent the drying process of leather. Kali Leather Life maintains the supple softness, resilience and strength of leather.
More information and comparison to Lexol/Armor All are in this eBay listing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item '0067681452
Kali Leather Life 4 car upholstery shoes bags or whips! Item number: 270067681452
In addition to leather, I've found Kali Leather Life is ideal for vinyl surfaces too. I've been using Kali Leather Life on the dash, vinyl tops and trim.
Compared to Kali Leather Life I've not had good experiences with Armor All, Lexol (favorite of many)
Try Kali Leather Life it really works. I've been a satisfied Kali Leather Life customer for the last fifteen years.
I've also bought a "case load" of these and put them eBay. (Remember Victor Kiam - who became famous for his advertisement saying "I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company" No, I did not buy the company, but am promoting a good product for the benefit all car enthusiasts.)
and the link is: