Leather interior 1995 325is. Door Leather.

The leather that is on the inside of the door is starting to peel away from the door. Its almost like the leather is shrinking. Its the area behind the inside handle. I have seen this on an other car the same
age as mine. Is there any way to prevent it from getting worse or correct it?
madloof72 wrote:

Drying leather will shrink so you should use a leather conditioner regularly.
replace the panel, its a kind of leatherette that is used on the doors, it will shrink and peel with time, even with leather conditioner. Actually, leather conditioner will deteriorate the glue behind the material and promote the peeling process. If you cant replace. get some 3m spray adhesive and tack it back in place.
If I was to tack it back in place I would have to stretch it out first. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks for all your help.
madloof72 wrote:

synthetic.