leather seat and dash cleaner/conditioner

The seats and dash(horizontal part below the wind screen) in my 2000 528 need to be conditioned. The interior color of my car is black. The local dealer recommends a cleaner/conditioner packaged for BMW. It costs $17.00 which is almost 3 times the cost of some of the Magiures products. I hate paying for branded stuff that isn't worth it.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

ASF

Reply to
Hans C

You won't like this, but the best I've found is Zymol Treat - about $29.00 for 8 1/2 oz. But one bottle will last for a very long time and the leather's touch and aroma are much better than with Meguiars conditioner.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

Thanks.