leather seat and dash cleaner/conditioner

The seats and dash(horizontal part below the wind screen) in my 2000 528 need to be conditioned. The interior color of my car is black. The local dealer recommends a cleaner/conditioner packaged for BMW. It costs $17.00
which is almost 3 times the cost of some of the Magiures products. I hate paying for branded stuff that isn't worth it.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be most appreciated.
Cheers,
ASF

You won't like this, but the best I've found is Zymol Treat - about $29.00 for 8 1/2 oz. But one bottle will last for a very long time and the leather's touch and aroma are much better than with Meguiars conditioner.
http://www.autobarn.net/zymcarcarpro.html http://www.calcarcover.com/product_list.aspx?cid 0
Tom K.
Thanks.