LED Instrument Cluster E46

Heavy rain today blew through drivers door while open to get kids in back (Coupe). Steering wheel and instrument cluster got wet. Initially all OK. Next time I drove again a few hours later only a random display of dim dots and segments on the instument display. No Clock, Trip Meter, PRND, or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in sport. Other lights and dials OK. Didn`t realise how much I looked at this untill It didn`t work. Will it dry out or is it dead for good? How much to replace? TIA MAl.

Reply to
Mal Vicars