Lefthand front seat wanted for E30 318is

Hi Group, The driver's seat on my high mileage lefthand drive E30 318is needs replacing. It had for a long time been showing signs of wear: lost shape, too low,
gradually collapsing. Now the back of the seat will no longer stay upright, and my efforts to identify and eliminate the precise problem have been in vain. Can anyone suggest where/how I find a replacement (I am in France) ? Like all E30 318is seats, they are covered in a tartan-like grey cloth material, and differ from other E30 seats. Thanks in advance Michael Anders

Any scrappy would have the German/Euroland stock crap seats. Then again you could get a leather trimmed one and put your crap cover on it or get a full set of decent seats from a later/higher spec model and fit or simply scrap the car and get a better one. either way it's going to cost you.