Less Confusing Owner's Manual, 2003 530

I'll admit that I haven't spent hours with the owners manual in hand using trial-and-error to figure out how things work on my recently-purchased 2003 530. That said, I'm convinced that this is the most confusing - incomplete owners manual that I have ever seen.

Is there somplace that contains complete instructions on things like: setting the radio buttons, setting the mpg readout, and fixing the automatic seat adjustment so it's not always adjusted to my wife's setting when I get into the car.

Thanks,

Ambrose

Reply to
ambrose88

If you think the 2003 controls and manual are lacking you should see the

2006 5 series.
Reply to
bmoag

Ha, that's funny. Its true that if the guy thinks his 2003 E39 530i is difficult, let him try to use idrive! He'll be buying the next Lexus he sees...

Reply to
bfd

Reply to
Niels Petersen