Less Confusing Owner's Manual, 2003 530

I'll admit that I haven't spent hours with the owners manual in hand using trial-and-error to figure out how things work on my recently-purchased 2003 530. That said, I'm convinced that this is the
most confusing - incomplete owners manual that I have ever seen.
Is there somplace that contains complete instructions on things like: setting the radio buttons, setting the mpg readout, and fixing the automatic seat adjustment so it's not always adjusted to my wife's setting when I get into the car.
Thanks,
Ambrose
If you think the 2003 controls and manual are lacking you should see the 2006 5 series.
Ha, that's funny. Its true that if the guy thinks his 2003 E39 530i is difficult, let him try to use idrive! He'll be buying the next Lexus he sees...
For the seat issue, use your own key. Auto seat adjustments are tied into the specific key being used. You should have two -- his and hers.