Light bulb kit - 2002 BMW 330i

I have a beautiful and much loved 2002 330i (steel grey on black) with 86K on it. The tail light bulbs are starting to go out here and there -- and the indicator light on my dash is driving me crazy.
I'd like to just go and replace all of the bulbs myself. Is there any sort of all inclusive "kit" I can buy on the internet that includes all of the bulbs I would need to replace the taillights, turn signal indicators, etc., all at once? I am not interested in getting custom colored bulbs -- I would want everything to remain stock.
Any inisight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Brandon 2002 330i grey/black 1999 VW Passat 1.8T silver/cream

Are you sure it's the bulbs? Tail light socket corrosion is not uncommon, especially if you live where road salt is used. A good cleaning (with the appropriate fuse(s) removed) might bring them all back to life...
Thanks for the info -- I am in Atlanta, so road salts are non existent. Isnt it normal for bulbs to go out with the kind of mileage I have -- or do I need to replace the taillight?

There's no such thign as "normal" with German cars.

Ever see a four year old bulb? It's not as bright as a new one, even if it's halogen (which is isn't).
Get new bulbs. They are brighter. Won't hurt to clean the contacts as well though.