Light Problem

Earlier post: I am having a heck of a time chasing a light problem in my BMW 323i year 2000 -first dash indicated left marker light out (turn) I replaced this now
they are all intermittently going on and off- any suggestions??? More info: I find if I keep all my lights on no error message comes on at all and in fact the maeker lights stay active, if however i turn headlights off almost instantly I get a failed marker light indication.
Anyone (yeah I know I am to cheap to go to the delaer)
DD
--
www.DisneyDreamer.com
Walt Disney History

Make sure you don't have any corrosion in the bulb holder. I had this problem with the rear lights on my 7. A good cleaning with steel wool stopped it.
Kyle. 98 740iL 01 525i
Thanks!!!
DD