Light Problem

Earlier post: I am having a heck of a time chasing a light problem in my BMW 323i year

2000 -first dash indicated left marker light out (turn) I replaced this now they are all intermittently going on and off- any suggestions??? More info: I find if I keep all my lights on no error message comes on at all and in fact the maeker lights stay active, if however i turn headlights off almost instantly I get a failed marker light indication.

Anyone (yeah I know I am to cheap to go to the delaer)

DD

Reply to
Disney Dreamer

Make sure you don't have any corrosion in the bulb holder. I had this problem with the rear lights on my 7. A good cleaning with steel wool stopped it.

Kyle.

98 740iL 01 525i
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene