Location for cooling fan relay 99 323i?

Electric cooling fan runs all the time after engine shutdown, I need to find out where the relay that controls the fan is located.
I already disconnected the temp sensor and removed the fuse and the fan
still runs.
FFF wrote:

According to the ETK the relays (K21 - low speed, K22- high speed) are in the power distribution box on the rear left side of the engine compartment.
-Fred W