Location of Cigarette Lighter Fuse in 2000 528i

My radar detector appears to have blown the fuse connected to cigarette lighter. (lighter suddenly stopped working.) I found the a fuse panel in the glove compartment and a map to which accessory each fuse is for, but no cigarette lighter in the list! Are there more fuses in the trunk, or did I miss something else? Help! Any responses greatly appreciated. Thanks, Alice

Reply to
AED

yes, your vehicle has another location of fuses... _open trunk lid _pull open the door to your right...this door gains access to battery...passenger side _there is another row of fuses in this area...

good luck...

Reply to
infoguy