location of fuse for E39 A/C blower

The Blower on our E39 quit last night. The book calls for a 40 amp fuse in location 76. Anyone know were this fuse is located?
Thanks

Most likely the final stage resistor. Did the speed sometimes vary by itself before it finally died?
--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

CFL wrote:

This fuse is located in fuse panel 6 located behind the glove box. I had the same problem and as Dave pointed out it is more likely the final stage resistor, although in my case fuse 76 was also blown. When I purchased a new one from the dealer they had a redesigned module and the sales person commented that this is a common problem. I paid around $75.00 for the new one.
Joel Novak wrote:

fuse
had
final
the
Many Thanks guys. It was the resister pack and now it is back to normal.
Ollie