Location of the fuel pump relay on an 86 bmw 325E

Hi, After looking around i realised that changing the fuel pump relay on my bmw might fix the stalling problem i face. It feel like there is a air hole somewhere is a pipe and sometimes it just stalls. So anyway, i
can't seem to get my hand on my manual, and i basically know where the relay is i just dont know which one it is. i found 3 relays right beneath the fuse box and i know (or im pretty sure at least) that's it's one of them, could anybody tell me which one it is exactly?
Thank you!
Location is right. Main relay is the one facing toward front bumper, the middle one is the fuel pump relay and the one facing toward the windshield is the O2 sensor heating relay. You better changed the main and fuel pump relay at the same time, they always work together so if one get tired the other one is in the same (or close) condition.

Nise thank you very much.
syl. wrote:

Nise thank you very much.