Location of wiring for speed sensor on 525 Touring

I want to fit a Sony sat. nav to my 1994 525 Touring which is compatible with an existing CD unit. I have purchased the unit and the instructions refer to a wire that has to be linked to the speed sensor. Does anyone know where this wire is likely to be located within the vehicle because I guess the actual sensor is likely to be somewhere on the transmission underneath the car. My workshop manual is not particularly helpful on this occasion. Thanks - Pablo

Reply to
Pablo

On the 7, the sensor wire is taken from the back of the radio, I think nearly all the radios are same as far as speed sensing is concerned, so you will probably find the wire there.

Reply to
spam

Thanks for the information I'll look there

Reply to
Pablo