Location of wiring for speed sensor on 525 Touring

I want to fit a Sony sat. nav to my 1994 525 Touring which is compatible with an existing CD unit. I have purchased the unit and the instructions refer to a wire that has to be linked to the speed sensor.
Does anyone know where this wire is likely to be located within the vehicle because I guess the actual sensor is likely to be somewhere on the transmission underneath the car. My workshop manual is not particularly helpful on this occasion. Thanks - Pablo

On the 7, the sensor wire is taken from the back of the radio, I think nearly all the radios are same as far as speed sensing is concerned, so you will probably find the wire there.
Thanks for the information I'll look there