Looking for BMW Alloys

Hello, I was driving a 2002 Audi A6 Avant until an 18 year old girl ran a red in south Bend, Indiana. I now have (and really enjoy!) a very cool BMW 325xi.

I am looking to trade a set of nice Audi alloys for a set of BMW alloys for my Blizzak snow tires.

You can pmail me or call me on my cell (574) 286-0848.

Love the car. I have to admit it is a very different automobile than the Audi in terms of handling, engine power and smooth transmission.

Thanks.

Pete

Reply to
pnoceanwesty

I'd like to suggest you try eBay. Search for BMW OEM 17 INCH WHEELS, and variations thereof.

You can post your Audi rims there as well ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I have a set of 16 inch, 46 offset I believe

Style 18, 5 round spoke wheels that I'm looking to sell. $450 plus shipping, reply to me here

They are presently on my Z3, and I'm not willing to buy any new tires for the 16's. I have another set sitting, waiting to replace them...

Reply to
Smash