***Looking to buy***

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in buying the following 5 series:

BMW 528i 1998 -- 2000 Black on Black, would also consider Beige or Gray interior Complete Sport and Premium Package with shadow line Zeon lights low mileage (not higher than 125K) one owner and accident free excellent condition certified

Certified check on hand!

Please let me know!!

Thanks, JR.

Reply to
French Fellows

Ooops...I forgot to mention...in the GTA area only!

Thanks, JR.

Reply to
French Fellows

Most of the audience in here doesn't know that you are looking in the Greater Toronto Area area when you use that acronym.

-Russ.

Reply to
Somebody

Have you looked on eBay Motors, or AutoTrader, or any of the dozen or so sources online?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I know *I* sure didn't!

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; never heard that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger