***Looking to buy***

Hello everyone,
I'm interested in buying the following 5 series:
BMW 528i 1998 -- 2000 Black on Black, would also consider Beige or Gray interior
Complete Sport and Premium Package with shadow line Zeon lights low mileage (not higher than 125K) one owner and accident free excellent condition certified
Certified check on hand!
Please let me know!!
Thanks, JR.
Ooops...I forgot to mention...in the GTA area only!
Thanks, JR.

Most of the audience in here doesn't know that you are looking in the Greater Toronto Area area when you use that acronym.
-Russ.
Somebody wrote:

I know *I* sure didn't! -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; never heard that)
Have you looked on eBay Motors, or AutoTrader, or any of the dozen or so sources online?