looks like noone in here can afford the cufflinks ;-)

only joking I wouldn't mind some magic beans

as if by magic, I became an Internet Consultant in 1995 after being just a Computer Programmer without any beans, but it did take a lot of hard work ;-)

I used to want a 325i when I was 16 but at 39, I still can't drive... but I can dance ;-)

Reply to
zion lion

Afford?

I do not think that is the issue. I suspect it has more to do with desire.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I desire an F430. But I cannot afford one.

However, an F355 may well be within reach. And that's a pretty damned fine car. I just wish I didn't know that the F430 existed.

Reply to
Dean Dark