looks like noone in here can afford the cufflinks ;-)

only joking I wouldn't mind some magic beans
as if by magic, I became an Internet Consultant in 1995 after being just a Computer Programmer without any beans, but it did take a lot of hard work ;-)
I used to want a 325i when I was 16 but at 39, I still can't drive... but I can dance ;-)
Afford?
I do not think that is the issue. I suspect it has more to do with desire.

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:00:07 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"

I desire an F430. But I cannot afford one.
However, an F355 may well be within reach. And that's a pretty damned fine car. I just wish I didn't know that the F430 existed.
--
Dan.