Lug nut for 93 E34

Need size for E34 lug nut and possible source beside dealer.
Thanks!
-David in Texas

Any auto parts store. Take another one off of a DIFFERENT tire and match it up with the stock in the store.

ti wrote:

David - you're going to have a very hard time finding any lug nut for any BMW.
BMW uses lug-bolts. They are not the same as a common bolt (both in strength and shape.)
Your best bet is a dealer or one of the MANY on-line BMW parts places (http://www.bmaparts.com is good..)

Think you need to look again - it's not a nut but a bolt.
--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.*

Yeah,
wrote:

Yeah, I know they are bolts, just used to saying 'lug nuts'. Thanks anyway for the replys. I snagged some off a guy, about 10 spare ones. Should replace the more abused examples on the wagon.
-David

I'd be slightly concerned about why they were abused?
--
*What happens if you get scared half to death twice? *

My tire store gave me a complete set of them recently. I have no idea what they should be worth.
I can't help but wonder why you need new ones. I needed new ones because the ole rims had a huge center cap, so the bolts were hidden. I got new rims where the bolts are exposed, so I wanted them to look better.

ones.
Son had flat tire and had a hard time getting some off, rounding off a few.
-David
So, they are readily available at any auto parts store, or tire store. Take one and match it up.