M-number (engine) BMW M3 GTR e46?

Hi, can anyone tell me what M-number the engine for the M3 GTR e46 has? I've searched everywhere, but cannot find it any place... Thanks for the help!
Ilir Dibrani www.bmwheaven.com
S54?

GTR is a V8 so not S54. I've got the GTR "sales brochure" (if you could call it that) as a PDF so that might have it on. I'm away from my PC at the mo but can check soon if no-one else comes up with anything.
Hi. I have heard this GTR engine thing mentioned about e46 M3s (proud owner!) as well and I would love to see the PDF that you have. Are you able to email it to me? Please reply either way. Thanks! Chris
(2001 E46 2DR M3 Ci 6-Speed)

able
I'm trying to find it on my machine but no luck so far and the link I pulled it from is now dead, the BMW website doesn;t have anything on it anymore but, I will ask a few people who should have it and get a copy.
Yep, that was the same problem as I had.... Can't find it anywhere, and really need it for my specification database on my website. Also the V8 doesn't look like it is derived from i.e. the M5 e39 V8. Any help?

Drawn a complete blank so far. But I believe that the engine would be a P??. Quite annoyed at losing the PDF actually, it was a bit of a keepsake. If it turns up I'll post a link on here.
If it doesn't look like it, it's only because the Motorsport intake is a little different.
The M3 GTR has the S62 engine, as found in the E39 M5, although I'm sure, with tweaks.
Brett Anderson KMS

Sorry for the late reply, Thanks for searching, and I'll put that in my specification database then... S62.
Ilir www.bmwheaven.com