M roadster 1999 sub frame holding the rear axel has droped out

Hi

I have a Bmw M roadster 1999 euro spec and have a major problem with it

The sub frame holding the rear axel has ripped away from the chassis and the axel has dropped onto the exhursts.

I would like to no if there are any recalls from Bmw for this problem or if anyone else has experienced this problem

Please help us I'm looking at a big bill for repairs

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Have heard of this on E36 saloons, but not on the Z which has a totally different rear suspension design. It's not that common on E36s, seems to be more prevelant on cars with track time.

Reply to
John Burns

I have just heard BMW will dso the work free of charge Great News

Reply to
Rob

Reply to
Smash