M roadster 1999 sub frame holding the rear axel has droped out

Hi
I have a Bmw M roadster 1999 euro spec and have a major problem with it
The sub frame holding the rear axel has ripped away from the chassis and the
axel has dropped onto the exhursts.
I would like to no if there are any recalls from Bmw for this problem or if anyone else has experienced this problem
Please help us I'm looking at a big bill for repairs
Rob

Have heard of this on E36 saloons, but not on the Z which has a totally different rear suspension design. It's not that common on E36s, seems to be more prevelant on cars with track time.
I have just heard BMW will dso the work free of charge Great News

Common problem. Follow the Randy Forbes threads here:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s 8b6c51b08b79d5a0f7450a6524a0af&f=7